Note to New Members ×

Need a ride from montrose to telluride jan 6 between 3 and 5pm

dillrepair

this is a long shot i know but if anyone happens to be driving that way i'll be arriving at the airport in montrose just before 2, you'd save me a heck of a lot of $ on the ride and i'd sure be willing to buy some gas and a beer, furthermore regardless of rides i'd love to go riding with any carvers in the telluride area during that week.

-Pat

I live in Montrose. Doubt that I can give you a ride at that time. If it was a day that I can ride I would be able to go in the morning. Would be glad to meet up with you and ride though. I just started riding hardboots but know the mountain fairly well. I'll have to wait closer to that time to see what my schedule is going to be like, but should be able to ride at least 1 day during the week. Let me know as I don't know any hbers in the area to ride with. I knew 1 guy, but he is gone to college somewhere.

• 4 weeks later...

well, i wasn't even going to bother trying to get in touch with you cause it was looking like there would be no carving in telly all this week, but today is the day, maybe the only day. If you are still available come on out man... i will pm my phone # to you. or just show up to the mountain and ride groomers.. you will see me... blaze orange jacket so i don't get run into by other ppl.

I'll be out there on Thur for sure. Will probably be seeking powder on my 3800 in the morning. Will probably take an alpine board to ride in the afternoon if there is anything groomed. Wanted to try out some new settings with my bindings at least. Usually Misty Maiden will be groomed. I don't think it will be very crowded this week either since most of the local schools are back in session now. I'll keep my eyes peeled for a bright orange jacket. If I don't run into you, you can meet me at Gorrano's at the little cabin on the right and I'll buy you a beer around lunch time. That is my mid day fuel station. They have a nice, warm woodstove in there too. Wish the mountain hadn't made them quit selling food:angryfire