Note to New Members ×

Calgary Masters

MJB

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the 3 of us tonight, Jeff, Bruce and myself and another guy in an orange Uvex helmet out tonight. Decent conditions, awsome to see other guys riding.

If you are the guy with the orange helmet and are reading this, sorry the paths didn't cross. (The lounge has some sort of force field the prevents you from leaving...) Let's hook it up! Heading to Nakiska tomorrow.

We met a gal out there (Heather I think???) who, I think, aluded she might join us on some Mondays? Hope so.

Kurt

• 3 weeks later...

Masters team is starting on Monday night. See you on the east side of the daylodge - near the triangle room. If you need a lift ticket - COP will give 30% of tickets, after I give them the names that night (and each monday).

a belated merry ho-ho and new year to everyone.

Mark

Ryan and I were out last night - he rode, I didn't.

Talking to Mark it seems as if Monday nights are going to be run as an informal "drop in and ride" with some gates set up. Hopefully we can make up some numbers next week.

Maybe it will snow on COP this week. It was sounding a little crunchy last night :-)

If you are interested in the Calgary Masters Snowboard Team, please join our facebook group (Calgary Masters Snowboard Team). This will be a good place to discuss and get information. Next Monday night, we will have gates and wireless timing set up to have some fun with.

• 3 weeks later...

As posted by Freddy on facebook......

Hello Everyone

Tomorrow's weather is looking good, and the snow sweet. Since Mark will be away in Park city I will be setting a course for all of us. I will be there at about 6pm to set, so we can rock the whole 2 hours starting at 7pm.

Hope to see lots of guys out tomorrow, After we can hit up the Bar 1 To have a beer,and a coke for me since its my Bday HEHE.....

Hope to see everyone out!!

• 3 weeks later...

Monday March 10th is the next Calgary Masters gate session (at COP). We will skip next week, as I am away at the Stoneham world cup. We are there from 7-9 that night. THIS IS THE LAST REGULAR SESSION OF THE WINTER ! So if you meant to make it but havent yet , make sure you are there for this evening.

You have to RSVP to attend though.

happy hardbooting till then!

Mark

14 deg celsius today - don't know whether to being my snowboard or my swimsuit :rolleyes:

Hopefully some of the guys will turn up as well (hint hint) ... come on, last night of the season, beer's gotta be good even if the snow isn't ...