Note to New Members ×

For Sale: '02-'03 Oxygen Proton 172cm/14M

Hiroshi

For Sale: '02-'03 Oxygen Proton 172cm/14M for $200.

http://www.oxygensnowboards.com/main.php?loc=prod&brd=C013210#

Its topsheet is neon-green, and its base is black.

It's in a good condition. (I've ridden it about 15 days last season, and several days this season so far.)

Simply wanting to buy a different board now, but I'm not in such a rush, either.

The buyer covers shipping. (I'll wrap/pack it nicely.)

Please email me directly. (Pictures available upon request.)

Thanks,

- Hiroshi (Campbell, CA)

• 11 months later...

Hi Scott,

Wow, thanks for diggin' up my old ad from last year.

Actually, a deal (to replace this Proton with) that I was aiming for back then fell thru after all, so I'm still riding with this board as my main stick. And I need to keep it for myself, as it's my only carving stick now.

Thanks & good luck with your search,

- Hiroshi

Hi,

Mine's no longer for sale (per above post), but you can find the Proton spec in the URL posted on my original post of this ad. Just follow/click on the link, then you'll get to a page. It's hard to see, but there's a "scroller" of the screen to be dragged/scrolled down to show you all 4 different-size Proton spec's there.

Here's the link again, just in case...

http://www.oxygensnowboards.com/main.php?loc=prod&brd=C013210#

• 3 weeks later...

This thread was the only way I knew to get a hold of you. I just wanted to say thank's for tweaking my stance last Thursday at Kirkwood. My riding hasn't improved much the last couple of years, but thank's to you I'm now dragging elbows. RIDE ON Bro! Scott

Hi Scott,

Thanks for your message. It was fun to meet & carve with you in-person at Kirkwood last Thursday. I hope to carve with you again this season.

Please come and say hello at http://www.TahoeCarvers.com. There you'll find more of us Bay Area locals to plan some carving trips together with up in Tahoe, etc.

- Hiroshi

PS. Your heelside turn is looking nice!

PPS. Many of the TahoeCarvers guys can locally hook you up with some longer boards that you're interested in (demo and/or buy).

Originally posted by SEJ

This thread was the only way I knew to get a hold of you. I just wanted to say thank's for tweaking my stance last Thursday at Kirkwood. My riding hasn't improved much the last couple of years, but thank's to you I'm now dragging elbows. RIDE ON Bro! Scott