Note to New Members ×

27.5 Deeluxe Le Mans on ebay!

Fanman

Sorry, I think you missed them and I didn't put the link on the post. For future's, when you get on ebay you can type in Alpine Snowboard, carving , race, racing and Plate bindings, all with snowboard behind and it should get you to your items of interest. And then save it on your favorites and it will update you when new stuff comes on!

I do have another pair of boots used that are close to the spa's in stiffness some Raichles 123's that have about 35-50 days on them and I could throw in some new thermo-fit heat moldable liners that are 27.0 the same as the boots. The differance between them and the 27.5 is the thickness of the footbeds and if you put in you own it makes no differance. I'll post a couple of picks let me know if you are interested? $100.00 for the boots with the new liners! One note the right foot on the ball is slightly bumped out, but if you put the moldable liners in it should fill in any gaps.

Thanks, Brett

Raichle 123-3.bmp

Deeluxe Liner3.bmp

Raichle 123.bmp

I would sell the boots W/O the liner's for $75 plus shipping. I do have a new top strap and buckles to make it a four buckle. The heals are from The Sno-Pro Race step-in bindings, they have the F.A.S.T System, you pull up on a strap tied into the rear bindings instead of the heels, like the intec's. They very are easy to use. I will also sell them for $65 + ship, can post pick's of those later for you, if interested. If you don't want them also I will put the original unused heels back on.

Thanks, for the interest!

Brett

Raichle 123-2.bmp