Note to New Members ×

My Donek FC1 Aloha Model on Ebay

Dave Winters

11.2 Sidecut. Not sure about stiffness. Go to www.donek.com for all the specs. Very damp.

Stan, Sean is working with me on the topsheet. Not sure yet.

How many boards are you down to? I see you got 3 up for sale. I'll be coming over to WP some this winter as my pass is good over there. So let's hook up...

11.2 Sidecut. Not sure about stiffness. Go to www.donek.com for all the specs. Very damp.

Stan, Sean is working with me on the topsheet. Not sure yet.

How many boards are you down to? I see you got 3 up for sale. I'll be coming over to WP some this winter as my pass is good over there. So let's hook up...

I thought you had a new ride already... interested to see how it turns out!

When the current chopping block is cleared I'll be down to twelve... feel free to test drive any of them. (YBI/YBI rule always in affect);)

I was wondering if your pass would work at WP this year. I have 6 days at yours.

Spare room here at the house... open invite... see you soon!

BTW.. It was very cool to see you laying it down on the main page of the Donek website today!

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" align=center bgColor=#e2e0e0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width="84%"><TABLE id=contentTable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR height=20><TD>s.gif</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR height=20><TD>s.gif</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD>s.gif</TD><TD width="97%">Dave,

I am the proud winner of your FC1. I was wondering what service you plan on using to ship the board. I would like to pay the extra $$ for the shipping insurance, hopefuly we can arrange that. Shoot me an email at ronals@rpi.edu to let me know how we could go about getting some shipping insurance (tracking #'s would be great if possible).

Thanks! - Steve

</TD><TD><TD colSpan=2>s.gif</TD></TD></TR><TR height=20><TD>s.gif</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>