Note to New Members ×

Volkl Cross 167

DiveBomber

the board is used. i am not sure what year. i have had if for probally 3 years. I only rode it once or twice last year. Spent most of the year riding madd 170 and my other volkl cross 160. the board has scratches on the top deck and a nick on the tail. I am going away for the weekend so will try and post some pictures when i get back

where were you 4 days ago?? :freak3:

Wavechaser,

You have first go...... You were actually first to ask.

Thanks Doug - let me see what the price is, and I'll let you know immediately. I already have one of these, but wouldn't mind a backup, as it is my favorite freeride board. Second best bump board I've ever owned besides my old Avalanche Ice Rocket.

Thanks Doug - let me see what the price is, and I'll let you know immediately. I already have one of these, but wouldn't mind a backup, as it is my favorite freeride board. Second best bump board I've ever owned besides my old Avalanche Ice Rocket.

Cool, thanks. It happens to fill the "busy hill" slot in my collection.

How about $135. You pay the shipping. (With all the post on the Kessler i hope no one :AR15firin me for selling this board for to little or to much).

Someone asked where i was 4 days ago. I was around and saw the people were interested in buying this board and i had one i was not using any more and my wife keeps telling me to get ride of the boards i no longer use.

I have a volkl 160 that i love. By word of mouth I heard that someone in boulder had found a few volkl crosses lying around in a warehouse so he grabbed then. I think his name was something like Bola. I bought a 167 and a 154 (for my daughter). My daughter love her cross. The 167 I rode a lot to begin with but find it rides different that the 160. I think that the nose is a bit softer. Then I bought a Madd 170 about 2-3 years ago.

Let me know if you want it. I think Wave chaser is first up and then MUD. Let me know. I have no idea what shipping will cost.

How about $135. You pay the shipping. (With all the post on the Kessler i hope no one :AR15firin me for selling this board for to little or to much).

Someone asked where i was 4 days ago. I was around and saw the people were interested in buying this board and i had one i was not using any more and my wife keeps telling me to get ride of the boards i no longer use.

I have a volkl 160 that i love. By word of mouth I heard that someone in boulder had found a few volkl crosses lying around in a warehouse so he grabbed then. I think his name was something like Bola. I bought a 167 and a 154 (for my daughter). My daughter love her cross. The 167 I rode a lot to begin with but find it rides different that the 160. I think that the nose is a bit softer. Then I bought a Madd 170 about 2-3 years ago.

Let me know if you want it. I think Wave chaser is first up and then MUD. Let me know. I have no idea what shipping will cost.

Where are you shipping from? I'm in VT at 05674. Make sure you read D-Subs thread on how to ship snowboards safely and cheaply here:

http://www.bomberonline.com/VBulletin/showthread.php?t=7651

I've found US Mail has the best rates for boards packed like this, but I've gotten even better rates when the seller ships through their workplace shipping department because they have bulk deals with the shipping companys.

I can't absolutely confirm I'll take this, as I'm looking at another one locally on tomorrow when I go to Burlington, but if you can ship for $25 or so we may have deal. I won't leave you, or MUD hanging...promise.

Where are you shipping from? I'm in VT at 05674.

That zip showed up as Warren. I live in New Jersey. I am going to be in PittsFord from this Saturday night thru Tuesday. I probally will board at Killington on Sunday, take a ride up to Stowe on Monday and Killington or Okemo on Tuesday. I will be back on the 21st thru the 26th Dec staying in Bridgewater. Corner or route 100 and 4. I guess without having to pay shipping you will probally take the board....

That zip showed up as Warren. I live in New Jersey. I am going to be in PittsFord from this Saturday night thru Tuesday. I probally will board at Killington on Sunday, take a ride up to Stowe on Monday and Killington or Okemo on Tuesday. I will be back on the 21st thru the 26th Dec staying in Bridgewater. Corner or route 100 and 4. I guess without having to pay shipping you will probally take the board....

You bet - as long as I don't see something horribly wrong with it when I meet up with you. The main thing I would worry about is it being over-ground on the base, wavy edges, or twisted torsionally...but it looks from the pics like that is not a problem.

I work 9-6 M-F next week in Burlington, but will be in Warren every evening. I'm busy Sunday night, but maybe we can meet up after you are at Stowe Monday...Waterbury maybe? Or we could meet halfway between K-mart and Sugarbush somewhere - Rochester or Hancock? Lots of options.

In any case, why don't you use my BOL email to shoot me your phone number and we'll make a plan.

-Rick

Just so you guys know where I am in all of this. I am currently jockeying for a Madd BX 168, which is the board I REALLY want....... We are just working on the price so I am probably out of the running for this one.

Thanks Doug - looks like I'm going to grab this one anyway...just in case, I'll let you know if it is not as advertised but the pics look pretty good.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey - thanks for meeting me halfway on the drive today, no shipping needed! Nice to have a backup for when I thrash the Cross 167 I already have! Cool to chat with you too - catch you at ECES if not before. :biggthump

-RF

No problem. Luckly for you it was raining else i would have been on the mountain. Mabye I will see you at the ECES