Note to New Members ×

Volkl Cross 167

DiveBomber

what other, boards might be comprable?

tell you the truth, i have no clue, I just love bx boards. If you want a nice, cheap bx board, go with an oxygen supercross. I want a longer one than the 158 I have. its a really solid board that can do pretty much everything you need. Crazy stiff and perfect for those crowded days. Its also really, really easy to ride. Almost too easy. Perfect softboot carver too.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
You will LOVE this board if you can find one! For me, it functions as the "OneBoard" D-Sub is trying to find. I'll keep a lookout for you here in the Northeast.:cool:

Thats how I feel with the Oxygen. Maybe a little longer nose and you got yourself a sweet all mountain board.

the board is used. i am not sure what year. i have had if for probally 3 years. I only rode it once or twice last year. Spent most of the year riding madd 170 and my other volkl cross 160. the board has scratches on the top deck and a nick on the tail. I am going away for the weekend so will try and post some pictures when i get back

here are pictures. there are scratches on the top deck and scratches on the bottom. there is a knick on the bottom. there is also a knick in the tail. I rode this board with lift plates which has left marks. the board probally could doe with a tune up. As i can only post 3 pictures i will add a 2nd post

post-1425-141842243407_thumb.jpg

post-1425-141842243409_thumb.jpg

post-1425-14184224341_thumb.jpg