Note to New Members ×

What bizarre story!

C5 Golfer

the way the sentence subjects keep volleying back and forth, I can't tell who wants to do what with the leg.

I read it over like 3 times and I'm still confused. Maybe a bit too much school for me here. When is winter break going to come???:smashfrea

I feel you Gleb, I have been going non-stop all semester, and even more so this past week. As a matter of fact, I'm working on a paper right now. My brain is about to shut down though...

BUT, this weekend is fall break, so I'm going up to Montreal with a bunch of guys from the rugby team, to "relax." I'm pumped, to say the least

I feel you Gleb, I have been going non-stop all semester, and even more so this past week. As a matter of fact, I'm working on a paper right now. My brain is about to shut down though...

BUT, this weekend is fall break, so I'm going up to Montreal with a bunch of guys from the rugby team, to "relax." I'm pumped, to say the least

enjoy your day of "rest." I got a patho/physio test on 100 pages of textbook material to study for. My only resting day will be sunday at the Wheelabrator in CT.

:biggthump

back to the topic, I think someone needs to tell that reporter to take it easy on the creativity and just report the story.

hallowe'en profiteer ????

I'm a sailor peg

And I lost my leg

I climbed up the topsails

I lost my leg

I'm shipping up to boston

(whoa oh oh)

x3

I'm shipping off

To find my wooden leg

I'm a sailor peg

And I lost my leg