Note to New Members ×

Block Island Bomb 2.0

Gecko

wanna skate with a bunch of longboarders all over a little island that has very few cars? Round two of the Block Island Bomb is scheduled for 15 Sept 07. Ferry's leave from Newport, and Pt Judith RI in addition to New London Ct. My plan is to catch the morning highspeed from Pt Judith and be there at 09:30 not sure what board I'm gonna skate either my Hypercarve or if it's completed my new speedboard

post-507-141842234463_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
yup 630pm for the fast and 7pm for the slowboat....I'm likely to be on the 5pm slowboat as I have plans with my family the next day....also the weather is still up in the air for Saturday so until saturday it may still be up in the air

same here, watching the forecast closely

sometimes, being up in the air isn't such a bad thing

Hopefully, we'll be skating.

Now the wife wants to tag along and "check out the shops"

Saturday

Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers through early afternoon...then mostly sunny late. Patchy fog in the morning. Highs in the lower 70s. Northeast winds around 5 mph...becoming northwest with gusts up to 30 mph around noon...then increasing to around 15 mph with gusts up to 35 mph late. Chance of rain 50 percent.

maybe stop by the Ocean Mist on the way back for a few brews, haven't been there in ages

post-123-141842234941_thumb.jpg

post-123-141842234943_thumb.jpg