Note to New Members ×

head boots and burton up

Guest AaronM

Guest AaronM

for sale I have A pair of head stratos pro boots mondo size 30. they have not been fitted. They are very comfortable. I just never got the hang of carving. I'll take $200 shipped. thats a serious discount. I'd rate the boots a 9-10 they were only used once!

And i've got a burton ultraprime 150 that was also only used once. I'll take $100 plus shipping. email me at stairway2evan70@cox.net if youve got any questions.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have emailed the address in your posting a couple of times. I think I would like to buy your boots. PM me back so we can talk off this board.

I already know what they look like, just need to work out logistics of price, shipping and method of payment.

D. :biggthump

p.s. check your junk mail, my 2 emails are probably in there.

That was a good deal for those boots. Been looking for a pair of those in bigfoot size for a while. Can't wait to try them out. My Raichle AF600TS's are getting a little tired. :sleep:

Gotta search D-Sub's BTS mod thread now and see if I can get as slick a job done on mine as he did on his. :eek:

Thanks Aaron,

D.

You must think your job sucked or something to grab the negative from my comment. :D I thought it looked great, and I will be happy if I can get her all lined up properly as it appeared you did. I am not an Engineer with pin knurling abilities like some other guys on this board. So if she holds together with hardware store bits and pieces it's all good.

How did yours work out on the hill? Did it work they way it does on the Raichle/Deeluxe boots? And by that I mean, did it feel like it should, and stay in place like we hope?

D. :biggthump