Note to New Members ×

Burton 3D Cant Plates...

Guest J Herb

Guest J Herb

Hey all, I'm looking for the old Burton 3D Cant Plates. I think they were 6-7 degrees of cant, made of circular plastic disc, with metal center. Does anyone have an idea of how to find these????

Post something on the Want to Buy section of the Classifieds elsewhere on this site. They were included with each set of Burton Raceplate bindings at one time.

There is one major liability with these: you can't access the screws that hold the metal riser piece to the board without removing the binding and this means either a lot of trouble for the comfort of knowing your screws are tight each time you ride or the ugly option of just not checking.

If you track down a set of these, make sure you get them with the original screws as these are special lengths and you won't easily find them elsewhere.

Good luck.

• 4 weeks later...

I have one plate, but can't find screws for it. Send e-email if interested.

I don't know what angle it is. It's about 8" in diameter, about 1" thick on the high side tapering to an edge on the low side. Metal center has six holes for attaching to board, and 3 inserts for binding.