Note to New Members ×

Looking For Room/Apartment

bartron

Hey all,

I'm looking for a room to rent or a fully furnished apartment for July 1st. I'll be moving to Calgary around the end of June or early July.

The original plan is to head over there with a few suitcases, find a place to stay, find a job, find an unfurnished apartment and move my stuff over there from Montreal. However, if I'm happy with the roommate deal, then I'll stick with it.

What I'm looking for:

• close to the C-Train, a supermarket and pharmacy
  • at least 9ft by 10ft, in the case of a room for rent
  • a good kitchen. It doesn't have to be as good as in a family house, but should be better than the average apartment kitchen, which are usually clearly designed for cooking little more than eggs, toast and Ramen noodles. :)
  • roommate who doesn't mind silence every now and then. I'm an introvert, so I can't yak my head off constantly and I can't listen to other people yak their heads off either.
  • roommate that is either considerate and respectful or enjoys getting smacked in the head :lol:

If you have an apartment or room for rent that fits, or know someone who does, please give me a shout: sweettoother AT gmail

Thanks-O-Bunch !!

'later...