Note to New Members ×

New Longboard, Hans?

Pow

hey Hans, which Longboard (snowboard, not skateboard) did you decide to go with? the 2 meter or the double concave? let me know how whichever one you chose rides. When I finally retire my 175, I'd like to know the benefits of either design, and I still don't completely understand the double concave, so if you could explain it to me i'd be even happier!:biggthump

hey Hans, which Longboard (snowboard, not skateboard) did you decide to go with? the 2 meter or the double concave? let me know how whichever one you chose rides. When I finally retire my 175, I'd like to know the benefits of either design, and I still don't completely understand the double concave, so if you could explain it to me i'd be even happier!:biggthump

METAL METAL METAL for next season!!! There was not enough pow for me this year. Actually the worst season I have ever had this year. Never had so less snow this season in Europe, can't remember. Had such a blast on my Tinkler 202 system Titanal this season. So I will first look for another Metal board with a smaller radius. And we have some other investments to make for the summervacation.

POGO Longboard concave:

The double concave in the bottom at the end of the board, you get a double concave scraper with it, nice!!! I don't know what else there is to explain about a double concave form. I had a custommade windsurfraceboard with a double concave bottom (Brunotti it was) in the early days when I did some windsurfing at the Northsea.

I must confess, my old POGO Longboard 175 has still much life in it, will hold for years I think, edgegrip is still the best I ever had for a board with this length. Its so well build. Best everything to do board there is.

hmm like the powderchannel on the Volkl Selecta, then?image.jpg

neat... I don't blame you for going with a new tinkler or other metal board, Id love one for myself but i can't afford another board for a while. I hope you get more snow to use the longboard over there next season!