Note to New Members ×

Jiminy may open Thursday if we get dumped on....4-12

Dave ESPI

ONE

MORE

DAY ???? !!!! ????

Yeah, so they are planning on opening on 4-12-07 for a weekend provided we get dumped on with some snow. They have a good base still and I'm sure they will move a bunch of snow around to get good coverage.

Maybe I need a calling into work with "Snowitis" day.

Ill be leaving my house around 9.

in the albany area around 10... how would the carpool work out? Im leaving the mountain around 4, unless conditions are crap or im injured. and I90 is going to be hell right after Jiminy closes, so i was planning on stopping for a bite at Uncle Marty's Adirondack Bar & Grill (near where 43 merges with 66) on the way home. probably getting back to the albany area around 6 or 630 and getting home around 7.

I'm planning on doing WEST MOUNTAIN on Sat. I have to work and have a Dr. Apointment on Friday due to the crappy morning weather today it got canceled.. GRRRRR.

Perhaps next season or Sat to WestMtn if ya want since they got a lot more snow up north.

cheers,

D.

Possibly the best conditions all year today!!! and definately the best carving ive done. I was really getting cross under, cross over, and cross through. I was eliminating the "toeside problem" most of the time, too! now i just need to get the courage to try it on steeper courses... too bad my season's over :p sorry you couldnt go Dave, maybe next year!