Note to New Members ×

Rossignol make carvers anymore ?

Dave ESPI

DINGBAT..... you missed out ont eh single most EPIC of days at Jiminy. Sleet ? hahahaha maybee int he parking lot, but up the mountain it was totaly awesome with like 4-6 inches of powder, slush, boilerplate under it, and groom just on top of that.

I had a binding malfunction ( I'll post thread later) that could have been very VERY dangerous but luckily I had it happen a few weeks ago, and decided to take a slow trail and warm up before going off and laying some serious trenches ont eh steeps at a higher rate of speed....... I would have welcomed another board with open arms today...... THE SNOW WAS A W E S O M E !

I laid a trench that was atleast 6 inches deep just under the 6-pack lift as the 360 comes down and merges if you take a hard right and left onto teh novice hill that in all honestly could be seen from .... well.....

OUTER SPACE !

:lol:

If I had enough speed I could have turned a complete circle, but since it was a trail merger, I opted to flip around and ride fakie then re correct and finish my run.

I hope they get some good dumping of snow overnight.... Could make Tuesday a really nice day of riding.

.... you missed out ont eh single most EPIC of days at Jiminy. Sleet ? hahahaha maybee int he parking lot, but up the mountain it was totaly awesome with like 4-6 inches of powder, slush, boilerplate under it, and groom just on top of that.

Damn it! There was plenty of powder at Stowe ... too much for my first day on hard boots, but I think I learned something anyway, like this is a whole other sport from the soft boot thing, and I'm going to be sore for a few days.:rolleyes:

Glad you had a good day.

Glad to hear you enjoyed all the fresh snow Dave!:biggthump I hope we'll get a chance to ride next season. We always seemed to just miss each other this season. I'll have a "twilight pass" (scored it for $150!) so I'll be at Jiminy a lot after class, on weekends, and on breaks so let me know when you plan on riding there.