Note to New Members ×

Killington still good

kathy brower

Angie

Very fun running into you and your pal Jeff (?) and riding with you! :D

I went over to Snowdon to look for you after I hit a few of my favorite trails before they softened up...hope things went well over there

I'm going to try to make it back for early am tomorrow and /or Sun - right now my body seems to be caving in (I plan on being at the KBL gondi at7:50am????) - I actually left not long after 1pm today - due to Right toe pain, R hamstring pain and back pain - I hope I can hold up for the rest of the season - it 's taking it's toll................

Hope you have a great weekend!!!

Kathy

Likewise Kathy, we (yes, Jeff) had a great day. We got some shots from a Mtn photographer today also, but he hasn't posted them yet :mad: We were on Chute off of the snowdon lift; I loved it over there!

I"m not sure how soon we'll get up to the gondy tomorrow since I think we'll have another friend or two in tow (damn late sleepers), so we'll keep a look out for you in case you're here. I think we saw you rippin on your softies later in the afternoon...I stuck it out on the hardboots all day. Go me! If not tomorrow, we'll be here Sunday too.

I was generally pretty happy with conditions today, so I'm looking forward to another afternoon slush day!

Happy riding!

Angie

In general, it was a fun (three day) weekend for me. Great way to end the year on a great note. It was fun riding with you all, and I think I have decided to be completely devoted to hardbooting after taking a couple runs on the softies :angryfire . Noah, you were right when you said: "sell them."

Is it wrong that I can't wait for next season to start again!

i am glad i ran into the jolly yellow giant and Noah in the car park. They convinced me to take a few more runs. As always Cathy it is fun to ride with you(87 and counting??). Angie i did see you wave from the lift. I will be up again on Friday. Hope to ride again with you all next year.

Great way to end the year on a great note. Is it wrong that I can't wait for next season to start again!

Angie - The season is NOT over !!! Nice taking a few runs with you but especially great to see you out there first thing in the moring and then later in the afternoon working the carving gear - I was so impressed you kept the hardboots on in the afternoon slop!

Like the avatar!!!

As always Cathy it is fun to ride with you(87 and counting??). !

Robert - fun riding with you too - day 91 today since you asked!!!!

I did not realize I was meeting (or re-meeting) the infamous Willy Whit (or was I?)

yes it was the infamous or famous willywit.

I was at Okemo Friday, Killington Saturday and Okemo again Sunday. The conditions were great!!!! I saw Woody, amy and 2 other carvers on needle eye from the gondy. Saw a few other at snowdon.

At Okemo I ran into 'gleb'(not sure i got the name right) and Chis forgot his last name who i did a few runs with. It is sad it has to end

Cathy will you make it 100...

yep its "Gleb." :biggthump it was sweet seeing more carvers at okemo. Wish I could've taken some turns with you but I was with a large group of people. The conditions were almost perfect as far as I could tell.

See ya around there next season.