Note to New Members ×

Raichle AF700 shell mondo 25.5 - 27

cfj04

Practically new AF700 shell will fit liners 25.5 to 27. 4 buckle, intec compatible, spring heel, adjustable cant, overlap toungue. Stiff boot for strong carvers $225 plus shipping from Colorado or make reasonable trade for 180ish STIFF board.

FYI - I had thermo liners size 28 inside of them and they fit just fine

Curtis

I've been out of town - sorry to those who tried to contact me. The boots are available and I'd consider offers. Also, I have a relatively new pair of thermo liners - size 28 that I used in the boots if that changes anyone's offer interest in a combo.

Curtis

What is the real size of the boot?

The 25.5-27 you are reading on the boot cuff only means that piece of the boot is made for the 25.5-27 size run! If you read the sole length on the heel (its in MM) some one can tell you the real shell size.

Curtis,

The Raichle shell fits 2 sizes per shell size, the round number mondo point size and half size ie. 28 and 28.5 or 26 and 26.5 etc.

The none thermo liner is sized to each mondo and half size, while the thermo liner covers the whole run like 28 and 28.5

If the bladder has a size on it and that is the bladder that came with the boot New then that is the Mondo size.

the 289 is the sole length in MM and can be used to ID the true size. I beleave it is a 26.0 mondo.

Some one with 26.0AF's can look at their boot and check this. That would be great.

You could ask on the forum. If any one knows what a 289mm sole length is?

26.0 is just my guess. But I think it is right.