Note to New Members ×

Wanted: Raichle Deluxe size 27

Guest gabrielo

• 2 weeks later...

Hey gabrielo,

I've got a pair of Raichle AF600 shells available, mondo 27. They're well used, but mechanically sound. One of the strap clamps needs to be pressed when you use it, but it works. I'm still using the liners I had in them, so you'd have to get your own liners for them. There's also a small hole drilled in the side of the right boot for an intec cable. Not sure what they're worth, $100 I think? I'll upload pics if you want.

Guest gabrielo

Yes, definitely interested.

Could you say something about how the AF700 compares to the Le Mans Deluxe in terms of stiffness? I am looking for something for my son who wants to transition to alpine. So it should not be a very stiff racing type of boot. I have the Le Mans Deluxe, and they would be just about right.

Yes, please do send a picture or two, if it is not too much trouble.

Are they with intec or regular sole?

Thanks,

Bert

I think the AF600's are the same as the Deeluxe Suzuka.

A local guy is talking to me about these boots though -- so I'm going to give him first shot at them. I'll get back to you if they become available though. Sorry to get your hopes up. They just have the standard heel (but are built to take intec) and no liners.