Note to New Members ×

Nor Am finals - Sunshine Alberta

MJB

Good to see you at Norquay the other day, Mark.

I'll do some heavy lifting for you at the SBX.

Your boy with the mouth sure can ride. He reminds me of Chalmers... Remember his FCUK!!!scream, on the roller in Nagano? I think a few million people heard that one.

How did Pat(?) do in the WC Finals? He said he was getting his clearance to race, after a blown back, the next day. That 90 lb Kessler of his with the risers was crazy... I couldn't stop gaping.

Rob - you are one of the OG rippers on hardboots ! Come ride with us at Sunshine, during our late april/early may training sessions. Thanks for volunteering, I will follow up with an email to you.

That GS day took a couple weeks of arranging, but it was well worth it. I set a steep 45 gate GS, with full chicane section, with a double into a triple delay, the gates were set 28 meters apart, except for a couple 30-32 m gates! Fast times were 75 seconds. I would guess the guys were hitting 90 km/h in the triple delay onto the last pitch.

I would like to see a couple GS races in North America next year, the riders said it was the fastest they had gone in a course ever. Those guys and girls were on fire !

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gabrielo

I volunteered last year at Crystal Mtn. Would consider doing so this year. Please advise terms, incentives, accommodation options. Am currently at Silverstar.

Thanks,

Bert Puchtler

Guest gabrielo

Mark, I tried to send you an e-mail, but it bounced back.

I volunteered last year at Crystal. Would like to do so again. Am currently at Silverstar.

Any incentives? like free passes, inexpensive lodging?? Please advise details.

Bert Puchtler

I just wanted to give some appreciation out to all of the coaches, volunteers and parents that made this Nor Am Finals a success.

And good luck to all the riders and coaches at Junior Worlds in 2 weeks

CSC race team is taking a couple weeks off, then our 2007-08 training season starts late april.