Note to New Members ×

updated garage sale

Dr D

one burton three hole cant 7 degree I think $20

One set of like new medium variflex burtons with the three hole pattern discs.

25$

one set of burton center discs with a 4 hole pattern 15$

one pair of wild duck bindings old but serviceable. good for a kid starting out or rock board duty etc. $15

Two pairs of older UPZ boots in a lovely purple and pink both size 7

one new never used and one with minimal wear on the pads. store wear. they both have some scuffs due to shelf wear. these are older boots but in fantastic shape. god awful ugly though:eplus2: make an offer

I also have one boot yes that's one boot in a burton shadow size 23.0 this boot is brand new they just couldn't find the mate to it. its gray on gray and in mint condition ideal for parts or the one that wears out the rear boot. its a right foot. brand new best offer

they did. I have one in a three degree that is round but very large diameter. they had to have the sides trimmed on narrower boards. All of mine are three hole with the exception of the unicant that is large enough for plates and infinitely adjustable works with 3d or 4x4 it works best with burton bindings. ITs a good way to put three hole bindings on a 4 hole board as well.

• 2 months later...
howdy doc

did i read it right... a large 3 degree 4 hole lift disk(cant disk)?

i'm looking for a pair, but if you have one i'll take'um.

thanks,

west carven

no mine were 3 hole and you got the last one. check with carve111 though a couple posts up it looks like he has two of them.

I still have one pair and some extra liners As far as mondo point size I am not sure they don't have a mondo point size marked on them. Just the US size. They should be a good starter boot they are fairly flexible and are quite adjustable especially the uppers. they have the extra buckle on the back.

didja get them? I found an extra set of liners for them and the shells minus tongues. if they work out for you let me know and I will ship them to you for the shipping. can't hurt to have parts on hand