Note to New Members ×

where to get nylon wax brush local?

bjordnolf

Guest demonballer

They have them at REI in lakewood. The one that is right around belview and wadsworth. They are in the ski accessories part. If you do find them at home depot or places like that for cheaper you should post where you found it.

Before you start looking into specialized, fancy brush that is mere nylon brush for wax then go to the nearest Home Depot and look for one that is cheap. That is how I got mine. The only brush that may make real difference is brass brush as this may not be avialable in HD.

My skier friends picked up a toilet bowl brush at the local hardware store and thought it would work great on my snowboard. I gave him a huge punch in the shoulder. I hope he cried when he went home.

:biggthump

The deal is that it has to have handle proper to board and not to toilet bowl. Also bristles have to be shorter.

Oh I did not know they did not know that obvious things. You better watchh them as they may hurt themselves with fork or spoon if purpose of those is not stated clearly on an attached tag :p :

Brush1 at HD

Brush 2 at HD

Mine HD version worked for years when I did waxing myself on my and my wife's six boards.