Note to New Members ×

WV 2/3/07 gate training session

Hollywood 90210

This Saturday 2/3/07, the WVBBTS Snowboard Racing Team is offering an informal opportunity to come to a gate training / riding session.

We will be meeting at Waterville Valley at the WVBBTS Club House. Arrive around 8:45 and plan on hitting the snow at 9:00. The Club House is located above T-Bars restaurant. The entrance to the club house is located to the right side of the building when facing the main entrance to T-Bars. You will need to either have a pass or purchase your own lift ticket. I will need to get you to sign a release so if you are a minor bring someone who can sign for you. We will be looking for a donation of $30 to help offset the cost of running the race program. Bring both a GS and SL board if you have them. If you are a soft boot racer don’t worry, we have racers on the team that train and race with soft boots. Look for us on the hill if you arrive later than 9:00. Our lane space moves around from weekend to weekend but start at High Country.

For further info on our club go to http://www.wvbbts.org

If you are planning on coming email me at glenn_chapman@comdel.com and we will look for you. If you have further questions give me a call 978-927-9753.

See you on the mountain, Glenn Chapman

Gleb, Sorry to have missed you this weekend. I would love to get out and take some runs with you the next time you are at WV. Saturday, we race trained GS on Lower Utter Abandon. Next weekend the race team will be heading to Ragged for USASA GS/SL on Saturday and a BX on Sunday. We will try and have another open training day this season and I will post the details here.

I went to WV today and it was the best carving of my life! The wind chill was around -30*F and the mountain was empty. I was able to still get to fresh tracks at 3pm. Amazing day. I think WV is the only mtn where i can take my speedster gs 183 with confidence. I was on my Madd for most of the day though.

Where are they going for the bx race? ragged as well?

I went to WV today and it was the best carving of my life! The wind chill was around -30*F and the mountain was empty. I was able to still get to fresh tracks at 3pm. Amazing day. I think WV is the only mtn where i can take my speedster gs 183 with confidence. I was on my Madd for most of the day though.?

If you like WV, we'll have to get you up to Cannon. Got any plans for this week? Tomorrow is a twofer day, if you and willy or someone else want to come - 2 tix for $54.