Note to New Members ×

Jay Peak 22-23 feb?

Justin A.

Im going to be at Jay Peak with my school's traveling ski club sunday and monday, anyone else gonna be there? If you are there, I wear a beige Karbon jacket (like instructors), black pants, hardboots (duh) and a blue burton amp. Bright blue helmet and blue carrera's on my head. See you on the slopes!

-Justin

________

BABIMAC

I'll be down there from Montreal too with my friends.

I'm 18, white. I'll be in baggy blue snowpants, white and blue jacket, silver helmet, and of course... Raichles with a 186 Coiler Blue Flames!

Hope to see more hardbooters so we can synchronize carves around my softie friends!

I'll be on Urrl's Dream probably, and Northway just for the kicks of eurocarving around groups of parkies sitting around in groups near jumps.. ahem... "kicks"!

See ya!

Definitly the amp instead of the coiler, I cant ride glades on a raceboard! As of now it looks like its supposed to snow, and Im not wasting my time on the groomers when there's powder to be had off piste. Dont get me wrong, I absolutley positivley love my coiler everyplace BUT Jay. So, derf, you wanna hook up for some runs on the face, or maybe just some mellower stuff? Me and my room mates are going to be doing their first tracks program (Sign up by 3pm the previous day and pay them $5 american and you get to go up the tram at 8.15 as opposed to 9.00, thus getting first tracks) if you want to hook up then that would be cool. I may have a radio with me, we'll see. If you have radios, post back and give me a frequency to call on (I have both motorola talkabouts and the nice big Ski patrol type with 10000004 channels). See you up there!

-Justin

________

Cbr954Rr