Note to New Members ×

PC, PAIN and TOO MUCH FUN!!!!

Guest Tim Tuthill

Guest Tim Tuthill

OK, Here goes. Park City was way fun last week! Tim, The weather was perfect and the snow was ok! They need snow! The cool temps kept it from turning to mush and they did a good job of dealing with the bare spots. Made some turns with Fin and Co. Great fun!! I'm old and try to keep up. L-Glutimine is the real deal!!! No burn that slowed me down. By the 3rd day I usualy have bad burn! Not this time!!! Aspen should be fun and no slow down!!!

Another vote for L-Gl powder...there was a discussion like this in another thread a few weeks ago. I picked some up and it works like magic - REALLY helps me! I raced and trained 5 out of 6 days last week and although I was generally beat on Sunday for an SL/GS (partly from getting up at 4 am consecutive days to drive to races) my legs were not fading on me at all, as they have the past few years...$16 for a big jar of it at Wally World.

It's a pretty widely available product - the brand of mine is "EAS". I got it at Wal-Mart. My local health food store had supplements up the whazoo but looked at me like I had three heads when I asked for L-Gl. My brand's dose is 1.5 tsp but I'm sure 1 tsp will work for other brands. I only take it as soon after exercise as possible, and right before bed.