Note to New Members ×

Hard boot problem

Skalpel

Hello all!

First, i must say, that this is a really nice comunity and it has been most helpful when I was looking for witch board to buy..

Now to the problem.. My fit are not that big but are really wide and my instep (I dont know if this is the right name for the top of your foot) is also big. The problem is that it is really hard to get a good fit with the hardboot. The resoult is a hardboot that is too big but still hurts a little even though i have worn it for some time, so my leg would adapt. There are problems though.. I get about a centimeter and a half of heel lift:(.. I really have no idea on how to fix this problem.. I dont think that I can have a smaller size of boot.. Any ideas on how to solve this isue?

Thanks for all the help!

bye

Well I've got some crazy feet and spent 200$ on fitting....w/o the insole LOL! Almost all of it was stretching the shell, took the guys a week to get all of the bumps punched out. Don't ask for pics! But if they seem narrow, an experienced shop can stretch'em out for ya'. Plus a custom insole would be worth it.

Talk to a bottfitter. They'll fit the boot for you. Remember a too small boot can be fit - a too big boot can never be fixed.

Snowboard liners are high volume - you could try a low volume skiing plug like the Nordica leather one which is really nice and low volume. (talk to a shop that sells skiing race gear to get plugs)

Hey all..

Thanx for the replys!

Unfortunatly my hardboots are already bought. I have put some shoe inserts (is that the right word?) under the liner and in the liner and I have put some padding under my heel so i get a sort of heel lift inside my boot. The resoult is almost no heel lift, so that will work for now:).

Before the next season i shall sell my deeluxe boots and buy Head.

I am from Slovenia (Europe) and I'm wondering.. Does anybody know where to buy Head boots anywhere near? In my knowlage, there are only Deeluxe boots available in Slovenia..