Note to New Members ×

Das Amputator

Dr D

shred special

201 Donek shred custom specs you guys know this board if you want I will root up the pics but I have ridden it twice since I got it and its not right for me so its up on the block. I have $380 in it so that's what its up for plus shipping. no hard sell just has to go so I can try the next one:biggthump No bindings included but the metal stomp pad pieces will stay on the board. this board is in great shape the base is flawless and the top sheet has a few nicks from lift line etc. It has a row of Dakine stomppad spikes across the tail to deter rearend damage. :biggthump in the lift line. It is a mean looking board with the silver mylar topsheet and the metal accents. this was a 208 cm spec board with the nose cut down to reduce profile and weight. one of a kind board over 200cm for very reasonable price.

amp1.bmp

From the Donek specs page http://www.donek.com/specs.htm

201 Das Amputator

Length 201

Effective Edge 184

Side Cut 17.25

Nose 23.20

Waist 18.30

Tail 23.20

thanx for saving me the work finding it!

Also notice that the price to have one built just like it is $730 its a bargain guys. I know someone out there wants a big stick!:D I need to move it to cover my IDentity habit. My wife is beginning to grumble!

it is wrong to post such things for sale... especially when some of us are looking towards a bigger goal. :eplus2:

Its so much cheaper than a tinkler though:biggthump Just think 200+cm for less than 5 bills:ices_ange you know you want to.......:lol: