Note to New Members ×

Volkl RT Renntiger GS 178 For Sale

C5 Golfer

Thinning out my quiver.. I have a used but in good condition RT 178. It is the black one with grey stripes on the tail. It has a few minor battle scars but edges are perfect, base needs a tune to make a few scrapes go away. Camber is is still there and looks like about the same that a new one has. Top sheet shows superficial marking and dings here and there but all cosmetic -- nothing anywhere that is structure damage. Rides super smooth as all Volkls do. See Relisted Ebay item http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3663236256&category=21250&sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%3AIT&rd=1

This Item was sold but the buyer backed out for some reason after I asked for Cashiers Check. So please bid away and good luck:)

Originally posted by D-Rail

is this board still available? what are you asking for it?

you can also contact me at drcfotos@vail.net

darrell

I am not sure if it is available.. someone bought it on Ebay thru Buy it Now -----I have tried to contact him to be sure he understood what he bought is not a soft boot snowboard but he will not return an email. so all I can do is contact you later if I never hear from him.

Dont know what to say- usually good ebayers reply in a reasonable amount of time- this guy has not.:confused:

He did send the money but he did not read payment instructions -- He expected me to take a regular check from a bank I have not heard of. I sent him an email saying this would be unacceptable form of payment-- he said send it back and he'd return with a Cashiers check as instructedon the sale. We'll see. Stay tuned sounds a little fishy syaing he did not see the payment instruction.:confused:

Originally posted by Neil Gendzwill

Will you ship to Canada?

I don't know what it takes to ship outside US. I would but I do not know what to tell you about shipping charges - I am not out to make money on shipping and handling like some eBayers do-- I will charge you what it cost to ship - does this help?

Al