Note to New Members ×

WTB: Hard boots mondo 26-27

pebu

Looking for some hard boardin boots that are in decent shape. Mondo size around 26-27. No need for moldable liners if the liner is in good shape. Looking for a 4 strap boot, but I would consider 3 if it has a good booster strap, etc. I'm fairly new to the hardbootin game, so I don't need anything too stiff. The ski boots I'm currently riding on are way to stiff.

I guess that's about it.

Oh, just to give you an idea of what i'm willing to spend, I was going to buy a brand new boot at closeout for $150, but it was sold out. Of course price depends on conditions, etc...

If you have anything I might be looking for I'd rather you PM me and I'll try to get back to you.

Thanks

Ben

Sorry d-sub. I guess "around" is a little misleading.

My right foot is just over 27 while my left foot is gettin right close to a 28. A pair of 27s with some liners that aren't packed out would probably fit nicely. 26.5s would probably do the trick nicely and if I got some 26s I don't think I'd have to much trouble taking them to sun n' snow and having them stretch them for a perfect fit.

Unfortunately I don't have shells that I can test with. If anybody in my area sold hard snowboard boots I'd buy a pair in an instant, but when I asked the owner of Sun 'n snow if he knew of any alpine equipment, new or used, he laughed and told me nobody does that anymore and he doesn't carry anything like that..

So 26.5 or 27 is what I'm looking for, but I could probably make 26 work with some work done on them.

well no need to apologize to me. I dont even have boots for ya! I was just pointing out that "around" might get you something that won't work

but...didnt I read a conversation with you and another hardbooter here? Maybe he has boots and you can shell test?

Ive been lucky...27s fit me, in all the boots Ive tried except my first pair of burton earth which were 28 and somehow too small.

anyway...best of luck

I've got a set of purple and blue Raichle 223's. They had a dozen days on them when I bought them, I might have put another 20. They're in good shape, some scuffs and scratches where I fell off, but certainly no major damage.

I got a good deal on them, and I'd let them go for $50 + shipping from Canada. Let me know if you want to see pics...