Note to New Members ×

Perfect North Slopes

aggrocarve-dismantler

:cool:

I'm riding and instructing at Perfect North slopes this year.

Currently riding Burton Reactor hardshells and Burton step-in plate bindings (until I get some F2 titaniums later in season). For boards, I'm currently stuck either using the above on an asymmetrical Burton 157 Alp (dated, but ridable) OR (favored setup) using the hardboots on my BMC 166.

I did have an opportunity to ride a Donek freecarve 170-something last year, and intend to buy one later this season, when finances support it. (What I mean is that I'm going to buy a custom Donek, I personally call my custom design a Wendigo!)

tedmowery@yahoo.com for those seeking alpine instruction, or just wanting to ride with another alpine rider. We have snow this year, we're one of the few midwest places open...

• 4 weeks later...
Guest tofudeliveryae86

hey i finally after 1 year got a board up and running. i just wanted to put up here that there is someone else who is doing the alpine is little ole' PN. im over pretty much every wednesday. Although i am riding real cheap ski boots (almost the exactly same dabellos as the rental boots) im working on those next. im riding a sims burner 162 with crazy creek flat plate bindings. i carved on my regular board to begin with so i got the bug..... bad