Note to New Members ×

Whatever happened to??

AaronG

CMC hasn't been riding much... he hates driving and now lives in South boston doing maintenance work for a person whose son I used to coach when I was race coaching at Stratton a few years ago.

PSR IMHO is one of the best instructors I have ever met... no one comes even close... though I must imagine Lowell Hart is a great one too.. hope to meet him this year.

Vin Quenneville, I was his old roommate for a season in 1999-2000, Married probably the most beautiful woman in Vermont.-Christine- and is an insane mountain biker.. he has a crazy vid on his facebook- jumping this ridiculous gap on his bike. He runs Out of Bounds Snowbaord shop adn still runs "The Breakfast Club" a carving posse at Killington that meets up early Sunday Mornings. super nice guy... gets heli trips all the time fo free from his sponsors.

________

Ford crown victoria police interceptor specifications

Seriously, what happened to Bob Jenney? He is no longer listed in the members list, all of his very informative posts are gone (some of the great TD2 exploded diagrams would have been good to keep), no longer a link from Bomber to his site. Did something bad go down?

:confused:

I haven't talked to him in the last couple months, but he's a good friend of the family's. From talking to him about BOL and his posts previously, it sounded like he's just way too busy (between biking (on the bicycle/bike), boarding, and developing the TD27, etc). Why he's not listed anymore I have no clue, maybe something to do with him developing the TDs for bomber? thats just a random guess though