Note to New Members ×

question about ebay

Gleb

nope. They only to "mutual" removals. Thing is...if you leave a buyer bad feedback for a legitimate reason, that will be clear.

what you should do is respond to the buyer's neg, and also followup to yours to explain.

dont sweat the numbers, man. If the buyer/seller deserves a neg, leave one for others to see. If they retailiate, you can simply follow up with "nothing but retaliation" or the like.

I'm lost here...I'm referring to bjvircks situation above. My fault for not qouting correctly. But feedback sniping huh? Fertile minds here!

and ralann was referring to the original post when he said wait and leave feedback at the last possible moment

by feedback sniping, do you mean leave feedback exactly 45 days after the auction ended?

whatever the time limit is, yes. That is what ralann is suggesting. Its a great idea, too!

filing the non paying bidder alert is FAR more important though. You know how to do that?

I say wait till the last day you can post feedback (90days i think?!?) then give em a frownie.

I did that to a dude for a mobile phone key pad... Was something like $3 AUD

Sent him many emails to which he never replied..

Kinda figured for 3 bucks it really isn't worth it cos of the retaliation....

But waiting till the last moment 90 days from the sale is a good way to avoid retaliatory strikes.....

got it down to the last few minutes!! 90 days to the minute...

How evil have I become??!!!:eplus2:

I did file the unpaid dispute form and he is now an unregistered user. Any of my other auctions that i'll list i will require immediate payment. one of his 3 positives was "No payment after receiving invoice, no reply to several emails." I guess the guy didn't want to recieve a neg in return.