Note to New Members ×

Big White,,, Dec 31 to Jan 02

Dave*

Looks like I am 90% locked in for a visit to big white Dec 30/31 to Jan 02 followed by possibly a day or so at silver star while visiting the parental unit.

Who is riding there nowadays? Tibor? Keep an eye open for the big orange helmet, i guarantee its the only one, ( black tiger stripes now added for extra bling)

Space in car limited so thinking the 185 factory prime, the 179 4x4, and the 171 ATV or the 68 bizik stick,

how bad are the crowds around new years, is there a liquor store in village now, grocery store, is snowshoe sams the only drinking place in town, good places to eat,

best lifts to frequent at what times etc,,, its been about 6-8 years since i set foot on big white so things are a bit foggy in the memory, I remember the last trip involved about 6 kegs between 10 people for 4 days, located somewhere under serwas in a big condo.

I think back in same area, per description.

Dave*

Space in car limited so thinking the 185 factory prime...

Hey Dave, you mean MY 185 FP ;) Or you decided to give me one of the Priors 185 :D ?

Now get serious, you are going to pow kingdom, you'll need your Undertaker or 4807...

Tibor, always good to hear your voice on the net!

Boris