Note to New Members ×

Ja, Go Bucks

Shred Gruumer

Vell , zince Jack is so kind to introduce, dis silly Yankee ting, vell den I must insist dat Michigan Sucks! Day have vay to much money and no cap! and it smells up dare in Ann Arbor, today mit da vind, I can smell it all da way down hear, yea I know its early, and Purdue is saturday, but vee already took care of da utter Michagan team.

Hang on sloopy:p http://www.acs.ohio-state.edu/download/sloopy.html

Guest Howard Roark

The "buck-eyes" (what ever that is) have got to be the luckiest team in the history of the NCAA. Their luck WILL run out either against Michigan of Purdue, or both. My prediction Bucks go 0-2.

Go Hawkeyes! O-State go lucky by not playing them last year and they got lucky when they played them this year. :D

Guest Randy S.

Do you know how to get from Ann Arbor to Columbus?

South until you smell it and east until you step in it.

Buck the ****eyes.

OK, here are some other tasty ones Shred:

Why do Ohio State graduates hang their diplomas from their rear view mirror?

To justify their handicap parking.

------------

What do an Ohio State student and a Michigan student have in common?

They both got accepted at Ohio State.

------------

What does the average Ohio State football player get on his S.A.T.s?

Drool.

------------

How do you get an Ohio State grad off your porch?

Pay for the pizzas.

------------

What do you call a beautiful girl on the OSU campus?

A visitor.

------------

What does an OSU grad call an Michigan grad?

"Boss”

------------

How did the OSU student break his leg at the golf course?

He fell off the ball washer.

------------

What is the difference between a cactus and OSU stadium?

A cactus has 100,000 pricks on the outside.

----------

I saw a bumper sticker in the Crisler Arena parking lot that said "I is an OSU grad"

------------

How many Ohio State freshman does it take to change a light bulb? None, it's a sophomore course.

------------

How many Ohio State students does it take to change a tire? Only one, but he gets four hours credit and it counts as a lab science

------------

A UofM student was driving a pick-up truck with two Ohio State students in the back. The truck suddenly skids out of control and into a lake. The U of M student breaks the window and swims to the surface. About twenty minutes later, the two State students come to the surface. The U o M student says "What have you been doing?" The one of the OSU guys says "Well we had some trouble getting the tail gate open".

------------

An old farmer wants his son to go to Michigan State, but the son's IQ is too high. Since the farmer really wants his son to be a Spartan he takes him to the MSU Vet School and asks to use an IQ-reducing machine. Although the machine is experimental and not meant for humans, they decide the risk acceptable. They strap the son into the machine and turn it on. His IQ starts dropping. 130...110...100...90...80...70...60... When the scientist flips the OFF switch, nothing happens. The son's IQ keeps dropping. 40...30...10..0!!!!. The scientist finally pulls the plug and stops the machine. The farmer runs to his son and shakes him awake, "Son, say something!" Dazed, the son looks him right in the eye and says, "Go Bucks!"

------------

One day in the Ohio State part of hell, it suddenly turned cold and icy. "What happened?" asked one OSU alum. Another alum thought for a moment, then said, "We must have won the national championship"

------------

What do you get when you breed a groundhog and a UM Wolverine? Six more weeks of good football.

------------

What is the only sign of intelligent life in Columbus? The freeway sign that says "Ann Arbor, 192 miles".

Guest Howard Roark

I will have to miss this week's O-State game as I will be at Wolf Creek where there is about a 60 inch base and about 24 inches of powder.

Too bad there is not a smiley face to choose from that is choking.

A choking smiley would be perfect for this post - because while I am choking on powder, O-State will be choking against Purdue

:eek:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Marilyn Cambers

So the Buckeyes lost to Michigan ... this year. Very disappointing and frustrating game for the fans!:mad: I believe Shred dropped the F-bomb on more than one occasion!

BUT wait til ya see what Tressel's got planned for next year!!

GO BUCKS!!!

Marilyn ;)