Note to New Members ×

Free Park City tickets ???

paappraiser

Yep! You can go to Park City, The Canyons or even Deer Valley if you really wanted to. Check this out, I just copied it from the PC website.

Catch a morning flight from almost anywhere and you can be on our slopes the same afternoon. The Park City Quick START (Ski Today and Ride Today) Vacation lets you convert your airline boarding pass into a same-day lift ticket to the Park City resort of your choice. It’s your chance to get a free same-day lift ticket at Park City Mountain Resort, The Canyons Resort or Deer Valley Resort. You will need to bring the completed required redemption voucher, along with your same-day boarding pass and photo I.D., to the resort ticket window, to receive your same-day lift ticket. You’ll discover the best skiing and riding you’ve ever experienced, not to mention the most conveniently located resort town in the West. Park City is located just 36 easy miles from Salt Lake International Airport. Promotional offer valid: Resort opening through December 24, 2006, January 2, 2007 through February 15, 2007 and March 26, 2007 through Resort Closing.

Please note that if you are checking in for your flight online, you will need to print two copies of your boarding pass, as one may be retained by the airline.

Sorry about being such a smart-mouth. I've got quite a bad attitude because I've decided to save $$$ this season and not get out much.

Ever been to PC before?

Dont worry about it. Its hard to gauge someones thoughts by typing. Its all good..

PC Ive never been there... Im blasting my whole yearly budget for "MY" fun stuff on this trip and a new board (Yes! the wife is NOT going with me on this vacation)

Im assuming you have been there.. Im not really shure what to expect!

The furthest west I have been was in Vail Colorado a few years ago (That one the Wife did go with me....) The back bowls were amazing!!!