Note to New Members ×

mmmmm.... cord.

Jack M

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:barf::barf::barf:

Hate to belly ach, but I would silly with giddiness :biggthump to ride cord like that.

At Blue Mountain in PA, its not uncommon to see 3-5" ridges the entire length of the run and that is a ridge at each width of the groomer. It is especially entertaining when you throw in what I have deemed "groomer pockets" (voids of snow) where the groomer just simply didnt fill in the slope. So you go from ridge to pocket. Since the mountain faces north, no sun until mid morning, so you are riding Grasshopper style. Can't see a thing.

Been trying to get pics to show what I mean but the lack of light doesnt afford the opportunity. I think I am going to borrow some pics from this thread and start mailing them to mountain Manager and the groomer shack.

Once in a while they get a good day of cord in, but they bat about .200

Enjoy that stuff, because it makes me grin just looking at it.

Couldnt make it this year due to work and funds have been redistributed to making boards. Plus my "beer" relationship with the groomers hasnt blossomed yet ;)

MAybe next year and hopefully we can get more participants at BMES 2008. We were down to 3 this years

Only place I can find cord late in the day is the turrain park. It's the best kept secret on the mountain for us boarders to be able to play in since most skiers have no interest in getting a special pass to go "hit rails and jumps"..... but they for get about all that great open area where the jumps and stuff is not at...... I'm like a kid in a toystore playing with the things that everyone else ignores because theya re not "bells and whistles".... :1luvu: