Note to New Members ×

F2 Eliminator LTD 157

Gabe T

Anyone have any experience with this board? Ordered this thinking it might be a good all terrain board for a softboot setup. At 165 - 170lbs, it seems like it might be a bit on the soft side for me.

Gabe

I ride the 05/06 Eliminator 168, at almost 200lbs I can't describe it soft by any means! You really have to ride fast and hard to flex it!

The flex is similar to the rest of f2 race carving alpine board range!

<O:p></O:p>

This board is flying! it is unbelievably fast for a soft setup!

I got myself the 163 last year, I have plates on mine and get it out when the runs get bumpy in the afternoon or when I want to venture off the groomed runs.

It feels alot like the F2 raceboards to me, but it really seems touchy about where I am front to back. I weigh about 158, if you weigh more than that I would then all the more reason to go with the 167 or 169. They don't offer anything shorter than 160 this year, I think.

I wouldn't pay too much attention to the weight recommendations. If it feels good, go with it. If it lets you down when you push it, the longer/stiffer shape could be better -- or, for me, that just means time to get out a different board.