Note to New Members ×

Blue Mountain

Chubz

Whats up Greg! I'm not going to make it out Friday, but I'll be out first thing Saturday (possible Sunday) and Monday! :D Let me know if you're going to be out either of those days. If so we have some catching up to do. I hope to see you all on the snow soon.

Jesse

I will be out friday, sat and sun, as long as the wife lets me get the season pass. Couldnt get it earlier b/c all extra cash was going towards the "project", which as of today has been put on hold until the spring. Those folks werent chitting when they said it was quit an investment to get started. Temps will limit my ability to press with an unheated garage, plus some late research may help me out in the long run.. ITs ready for pressing though.

Next summer, decide what type of board you want and put some cash aside to cover materials cost and I will build it for you. I learned a great deal this summer and look forward to learning more.

Have enough others in the quiver to keep me busy. Dont know what to start the season on.

I hope all is well and looking forward to getting back on the slopes.

Greg

One basic run to mid mountain lift. Vista to Midway to bottom of mainst. I stayed as long as I could , but top Mainstreet did not open but was soppose to. Patches of good stuff with ruts and hidden groomed piles of death cookies (size of your fist)that disintegrate beneath your edge and wash out. Got about 7 runs in and bagged it.

Good to get the rust off the legs. one run to get the feel back , plus I was on the new Pogo Overdose, cant wait to get it on some good cord. It will give the MADD 158 a run for its money. Good pop on the overdose, that I know youre gonna like. Also getting use to the new Indys. Stiff compared to my others.

Pissed, they turned come around into a park. ARGH.

good to be out though.

CAnt make it sat but wil be up sun, I have to put in a floor at my buddies house. Have fun.

Guest Hopscotch

They are trying their best to get lazy open by sunday. Then, the new 6-pack and tuts will be open by tuesday. Plus, once they open up the bottom of the mountain, come-a-round will be changed back into a normal trail, and the lower terrain park will be built.

Come-a-round was a mangement decision. It was the only way they saw fit to cure the problem of people building jumps everywhere along the trails.

As far as snow making, there's not going to be much made for the next few days.

Guest alientown

Blue Mountain is partially open, finally!! Went on Sat. I haven't seen any other hardbooters. Reply to this thread if anyone wants to get together to carve or just practice technique.

Steve from Alientown

Guest Hopscotch

I just got updated on blue mt's plans.

Tomarrow(tuesday) shuttle, home stretch, and tuts will open. which lets them open up the new 6-pack. Terrain run will hopefully be open by the weekend.