Note to New Members ×

It's not fair

mr_roboteye

If only it was this easy to obtain a 200cm SG board.http://cgi.ebay.com/02-Atomic-Race-DH-Race-Stock-Skis-217cm-NEW_W0QQitemZ7162618805QQihZ015QQcategoryZ21243QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem Sheesh. Slap some bindings on these suckers and off you go. BTW, I've got a pair of these (mine are a little older mind you) and I highly recommend them if you just can't get that buzz you need from frank's red hot sauce.

Yes, yes I know they're skis, but I'm just saying I wish it was this easy (cheap more like it) to get a long board.

later,

Dave R.

Some idiot is going to buy those skis thinking that they will actually be able to ski them...and they will ski them. Right into a tree or child :eplus2: . I've never heard of Race Stock going up for sale to the general public before, not new stuff anyway. Keep your eyes peeled on the bay and here on the classefieds, you're bound to find a longboard eventually.

Some idiot is going to buy those skis thinking that they will actually be able to ski them...and they will ski them. Right into a tree or child :eplus2: . I've never heard of Race Stock going up for sale to the general public before, not new stuff anyway. Keep your eyes peeled on the bay and here on the classefieds, you're bound to find a longboard eventually.

I'd love to ski those. That's a pretty good deal on those skis. They'd be a blast.

There's a shop in Tahoe that sells Race Stock stuff to the general public. Lots of the local racers use the shop.

I like the part of that ebay posting where it says "just point - shoot and then hall ASS!" I guess it would have more impact if it said "haul ass". Than again, maybe I just don't know what a "hall ass" is. Is that sitting in the emergency waiting room (or hall) and having to wait for too long? So then you get a hall ass? :biggthump

I'd love to ski those. That's a pretty good deal on those skis. They'd be a blast.

There's a shop in Tahoe that sells Race Stock stuff to the general public. Lots of the local racers use the shop.

Have fun then! I haven't skiied in like...10 years or so, so I don't remember what it's like. I just know that the Startingate in Vermont asks for your racer ID card before they sell you any racestock stuff. Kudos to the people who can ride them, but watch out if someone who can't buys them is all I'm sayin. :biggthump cool find though.