Note to New Members ×

heel and bottom of foot pain

snowboardfast

:lol: Or it might just show you what pieces of aluminum (base plate, toe sub-assembly and heel sub-assembly) and stainless steel (bails), all of which are more dense than bone, will look like with maybe the tips of a couple toes extending off the end.

Sorry, just had to say it. :ices_ange

Yeah, that's a possibility too :rolleyes: . I was just thinking about the ol' days of shoes with all the portable x-ray machines floating around to give you the right pair of shoes. I think the next solution I will pull out of my ass is going to have to be that you invest in a pair of leather ski boots, then try my x-ray technique. Then you will have a pair of leather boots that aren't worth a damn (cept to collectors) and you will be no better off as far as your snowboard boots. :eplus2:

The person that said my bindings might be at fault was refering to the fact that I might be getting some heel pain due to the fact that there is not enough dampening in the binding.

If you didn't have enough dampening in the bindings, then I think you would also feel pain in the knees as well.

Do you get the pain even when your just standing on your board, going straight with the board flat or do you only get it when turning ? Does it happen on just heelside or do you also get the foot pain on toe-side turns ?

Sorry for the barrage of questions. :)

'later...