Note to New Members ×

Used ONCE Dee-Luxe Indy Size 28

TrenchDigger

I have pair of new\used once Deeluxe Indy's that are too small for me and I would like to sell them. I bought them at the VERY end of the season I think it was March maybe Febuary, I will check the receipt. The conditions were Horrible and the boots were way too small so I only used them for about 2 hours. So really they are new. They have the thermo liners that I did mold once. The manufacturer says you can mold them seven times or something like that. If you are interested email me. afisher@dedicatedre.com I will ship them in the box they were shipped to me in.

New they are $395 I am selling these for $325 you pay shipping.

alpine1.jpg

TrenchDigger

aka

Aron Fisher

I know you can use them in ski bindings, however, what makes Hard Snowboard boots different from Ski Boots is that the base of the boot is shorter and the Heel and Toe have been beveled. The flex in a Hardboot is different than Ski boot too, these boots are VERY stiff and quit comparable to a ski boot. It has been about 17 years since I have skied so the only thing I can compare it to is the Lange boots I used to ski in, quite similar. Also, most Hardboots are a little shorter in the cuff but these are not probably the same as the average Ski boot. It would be your call, obviously, if you want I can measure the base and get back to you.

TrenchDigger

no i know these are solid boots that i wouldnt really think twice about getting. I just need boots that can have that attachment for skis. I need new ski boots this year so i might as well kill two birds with one stone (and save some $). I'm sure you won't have a problem getting these sold. Thanks alot though. :biggthump