Note to New Members ×

Mountain Creek passes on sale

jtslalom

Mountain Creek passes are on sale now. They are $269 for a regular unlimited pass. If you get in a group of four or more you can get them for $249. I'm willing to go in if anybody else is willing. Normally I get the pass through the Vernon PAL for $249 but I don't think they are doing it this year.

SICT2,

All my hard boards are gone, including bindings and boots. I just bought a new Ride timeless 168 with Burton soft bindings and boots. The boots are pretty stiff for soft boots. God I wished I never saw you ride switch but you know what they say, monkey see, monkey do.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey JT, my wife and I are up for going in on the group rate season pass. I can't remember - is it 4 or more for the group rate?

I heard an interesting tale of snow at the Creek this past weekend for a rail jam - ugly rumor or a nice preseason treat? What have you heard?

Lemme know if your interested.

Hi Eric,

I heard the same thing about the snow. A kid that was in one of my classes last year rode in it. He said that they delivered a small amount of snow at the bottom and had a small rail jam. He said it was fun.

About the group rate with the passes. I found out two days ago that the Vernon PAL is selling the passes for $249. I like to buy it through the PAL because they get a percentage of the proceeds. Thanks for the offer though.