Note to New Members ×

Prior ATV vs F2 Eliminator ltd

mnfusion

Ok, need some help here since I have never ridden either of these boards. I am a soft boot carver that has no intention of switching to hard boots. I have a small foot (size 7) so waist width is not a big problem. Which one of these boards is a better carver? Any advice or help from those that have ridden either of these boards would be appreciated. FYI...I am leaning towards the F2 for no other reason than I like the graphics. Thank you.

i'm a new switch over and i used the ATV last season on softboots. it's an amazing board for learning how to carve (very forgiving and still able to make it skid when you need and want to), especially if you're new to carving and want to stay on softboots. I road angles of around 35/25 and started adjusting up more to 40/30.

i have size 11.5-12 feet (mondo 29). you'd have no problem with how wide the atv is. since you're a size 7 you might even be able to get away with the 4wd on soft boots i'm thinking or some other narrower all-mountain boards.

i know for sure you can do the prior atv on softboots. might want to consider some catek freerides. they're supposedly one of the best softboot carving bindings. i wouldn't know offhand personally, but just looking at them (it's like looking at a ferrari. you don't have to drive it to know that it'll perform. you can tell just by looking at it). but, anyway, i decided i'm gonna try hardboots and didn't get any.

I myself was looking at getting the F2 Eliminator LTD last year, but I instead got the Prior MFR. I had Prior customize if for me so that it is super stiff and snappy. I have heard good things about the F2 Eliminator, but I have to say that I have no complaints about my Prior. They make some sweet boards, especially for a soft boot carver. I use mine for Boardercross racing & it rips. I would maybe even look at having Prior customizing a MFR for you if you have a little extra money lying around. However, I bet the ATV would be a great board as well. Good luck.