Note to New Members ×

How important is camber in 2nd hand board?

No.2

I now have 2 Oxygen SuperCrosses the Red And Black one is a later model, slightly stiffer in the nose and tail. I know it has had a lot less use but it has visably less camber. Just wondering which one to keep.

When I bought the older silver and orange one the guy in the shop went through his whole stock and picked out the one he thought was stiffest. Maybe thats why the old one has more camber. I have also had Cateks mounted on the old one for most of its life, I wonder if they preserve or even add to its camber? (it does seem to be high right under the binding possitions)

post-1236-141842219566_thumb.jpg

post-1236-141842219569_thumb.jpg

keep both of them

I want to give one to my brother in law. Gota share the love. :) I just want to keep the one that carves better, he's a bit more of a freerider/crasher.

When I had one of the red and black SX's, nearly brand new, it didn't have much camber to begin with. I wouldn't worry

Thats good news.. I think .. Jim thanks. I remember hearing that they had increased the tip and tail stiffness on the 02 model (Red and Black) but I didn't think that would mean a decrease in camber and center stiffness?

I know it is virtually brand new but has a lot less pop than the 01 (Sliver and Orange) If I ping the 01 on the ground the whole thing jumps off the ground where as the 02 seems less lively in the middle and more damp :confused:

I'm going to tune them both up and go test rideing.