Note to New Members ×

175 Swoard

big canuck

I realize the likleyhood of finding one of these is slim but I'll put it out there and see if anyone is willing to part with one. I'd prefer it in puh-rimo shape but beggars cant be choosers.

I have some nice boards I might consider trading if anyone is curious?. Coiler EX, unridden 197 Burner, new in plastic 185 Factory prime etc. Let me know. Email me direct at kurt@bowcycle.com

Thanks for the look.

I got the board from an ex Burton Rep in Alberta after I made the post. He told me it was a Factory Prime but when I got it it had blue factory "Speed" stickers on the base top and bottom?

I'm pretty sure it has a 19.5" waist. Is that how wide FP's are? I havent had a Burton since my Safari a milloin years ago so I'm a little confused myself. It is brand new, never had bindings mounted.

In the event I keep this board the wider waist will treat me better anyway. I'd appreciate any insight anyone can provide for me on this.

It's a mirror black topsheet with a, sort of blue wood grain finish from the rear bindings back.

Do you have a Swoard avail?

Let me know, sorry if there was any confusion.

Thanks

Your'e right about finding an available Swoard used as I posted last year to try to find one. You might check with Sean at Donek snowboards because he is going to make some boards similar to a swoard this year. He doesn't have them listed on his website yet but I read a post somewhere that he will be making them. I would bet they are cheaper than a swoard as well.

• 3 weeks later...