Note to New Members ×

I will help you get rid of your spair equipment...FOR FREE!

ike

That is right. For zero charge to you, I will take any boots or plates that fit me off your hand.

Act now and I'll throw in a free email from non other then IKE himself! A $50 value, for free

But wait, theres more. Contact me within the end of the week, and I'll give you a signed picture by IKE!

----ACT NOW----

Not only do you get the signed picture, but you get pictures of IKE signing the picture!

The picture is one from a recent US photo shoot.

I'm not going to do any convincing, because it should be you convincing me to releive you of your stuff. After all, I'm giving you a terrfic deal!

if you wanted to be really generous, Ike, you could offer a picture of the picture of you signing the picture.

The picture of the picture of Ike signing the picture is actually for sale on another forum for just $15.99 when you buy a new Goerge Forman Grill.

Whoa! Hey, I thought I was the prospective customer here!!

I'll have to check with my "other half" first (she's the boss :o ). Then I'll have to see if we have any frames that would accomodate the photo.

Size options on that?

24 Customer service available (native English speaking reps. pref.)?

The picture of the picture of Ike signing the picture is actually for sale on another forum for just $15.99 when you buy a new Goerge Forman Grill.

Oooo, see I already have one of those George Foreman grills. If it was one of those "Juiceman" dealies (as advertised by that dude with the runaway eyebrows), that might have pushed me to go that direction!

After careful consideration, I've decided to keep the TD2s (and the Burner - sorry D :( ). Yeah, I know...probably regret it.

Good news though! If I'm REALLY good, I might be able to get a "Juiceman" Juicer for Christmas....and probably be able to keep the Coiler too - Woot! :biggthump ).

post-44-141842219492_thumb.jpg

Ike, you are in luck. I have in my closet a.......................................good condition, if you don't notice the stripped out inserts, the delamination in the tip and tail, edge completely blown out on the one side, numerous deep scratches, no camber left in the board, asymetric Burton Alp 171. It is built for goofy riders but if you are regular just switch your stance, everyone does it. I started off regular myself but didn't like it so I switched over to a goofy rider.

Let me know if you want this quality piece of equipment. Oh, did I mention the T-bolts that were drilled through the board. If you want pics, I can send you some.

I am sure I will have many people wanting this board after they see this post, so speak up for it , Quickly!!!

That's me riding the Alp in my avatar!!!

OOPs, you just need boots and bindings, in that case, I have some old Burton Rat Traps with a 5 hole insert pattern, good luck on finding a board that these mount to.

hey kirk, know anything about Heber/Midway?

Heber and Midway are about 20 minutes away from Park City. Heber also has a huge demolition derby in the summer. Locals have to wait hours in line for tickets to the derby, and they don't always get a ticket. Heber is also about 25 minutes away from colleges like BYU and UVSC and about 45 min away from the University of Utah. Heber is a small town and Midway is even smaller.

Our customer service is open 23.275 hours a day, 7 days a week. We also offer service in Espanol, but that is only open 22.89 hours a day, 5 days a week. We are now excepting resumes from people interested in filling a position as a Canadian Translator.

Secondly, I realize you all can't do without a glimpse of the picture, so here is a peak at what the picture looks like. In this you can see IKE's eye...in the real one you get the whole face!

post-2151-141842219503_thumb.jpg