Note to New Members ×

WTB: Donek Incline or Prior MFR

Guest bboyd

This is probably a long-shot, but does anyone have a Donek Incline or Prior Mens Freeride in great shape that they are interested in selling at a bargain? I am interested in a recent model 160-164. Or, since I am interested in Alpine but want to use the board for all-mountain, all-purpose freeriding, can anyone explain if there is a better board for the purpose and why? I am planning on staying with a freeride board that has a good sidecut radius and stiffer flex, as I already have a nice set of softboot bindings I want to keep and don't want to shell out for a whole new set of equipment quite yet. Thought I could transition from my Lamar board to a better freeride/carving board, then eventually to hardboot alpine. Any comments or advice? Again, I'm new to the "carving" game, and totally without knowledge in this area, so feel free to offer your suggestions. Thanks!

Guest brad franckum

I have donek incline 164 black used twice i just dont use my soft set up this board holds an exellent carve $225 plus shipping email or post if interested