Note to New Members ×

Newbie help!

roscoe

D-sub - I did not, I got them from a Michael

Enzo - Thank you very much, that would save me a huge amount of time, I will check it out!

Gleb - I hope Ill be able to work something similar out with my parents. I was looking at the ski passes last night, and the All East one sounds pretty sweet, its like 250 and its sugarloaf/sunday river in maine and a few others in NH. Its just too bad that I'm getting all this stuff, and its summer :angryfire

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the OS1 is a super solid binding, hell even if you had the world cups you still would be stylin'

most Coilers are really friendly rides, in particular the AMs and the the bigger PRs, I have RCII 180 here that is still friendly but it does not like to skid at all.

the nice thing about the coilers is that they ride really calm and in the case of the AM have a sweet spot a mile wide, combine that with insane edge hold on ice makes for a board that is great for building confidence here on the east coast

enjoy that thing, I sure as hell would.

that's what I read in multiple reviews, and for a good price I couldnt pass it up. It also made it way easier to have the bindings and the board come together, saved shipping costs and ease of knowing I was dealing with one person and not two.

but the more research (and money spending) I do, the more I wish it wasnt summer, and could get out there and try this stuff out. Last year I went up with Bob Jenney on one of his wednesday board/prototype testing days and road around on a #2 and some other boards, and started to get the hang of it by the end, and was totally hooked, but wasnt able to go again :angryfire

Hopefully the east will get hit by tons of snow this year and there wont be anything to do but board. damn that would suck!! :biggthump

A while ago skatha asked for pix, i know this sounds dumb, but how the hell do I post them? i see the picture post link, and they're saved to my desktop .. now what??

only about 20 days of use on it, most of them short days too!

I am very excited for it to arrive, but probably not for a week. Til then I have to find something else to think of, maybe find some boots to spend more money on :eplus2:

Gleb, you going into earthfest this weekend for the shows and stuff? ... If so maybe I'll see you in there - assuming it doesnt start pouring rain

Gleb, you going into earthfest this weekend for the shows and stuff? ... If so maybe I'll see you in there - assuming it doesnt start pouring rain

Nah i'm heading down to dirty jersey to hang out with some of my roommates for next year. this weekend is gonna be a rainy one so good luck with that.

We got rats about the size of small dogs here running under cars and such. Jersey is a fun place. they got six flags, the shore...the pike? :biggthump I'm just kidding, half my school is from jersey. It seems like half the indian kids from there decide to go to my school. Walking through my school is a cultural experience of a lifetime. You got russians, indians, Asians from all over, Equadorians, Jersey people, Canadians with their kick ass accents, every religion you can imagine and more stuff that i can't think of-all within 2500 people:D we got something for everyone.

plus, two out of my 4 roommates next year are from jersey.

heard of it but can't tell you much bout it. What is it?

http://www.elktownship.com/myth.html

Ever wonder why the hockey team is called "The Devils"?

Geez, my mom heard of it and my parents only lived there for 3 years-place of my conceivement is Jersey(Trenton)-maybe that's the reason for my somewhat twisted humor.....not the Devil, just being in Jersey(water, perhaps)

Anyway, I found a more updated website that includes 21st century sightings, too.....including the fact he apparently gets his rx's filled at CVS!

http://njdevilhunters.com