Note to New Members ×

factory prime

dragonrider

There are a bunch of Burton Speeds (new) at Ski-Cellar in Calgary of various sizes. I'm sure someone in Calgary could pick something up and send it to you. If I'd have known I would have grabbed something over the weekend.

-Gord

Check out the 157 Factory Prime eastcoasticerider is selling.

My wife has one, I'll take it out once in a great while & am amazed at how fun it is. Even though at 240lbs :o I'm way too big for it. She's 130, so if you're less than about 190, it's a great board & a steal at $75. :biggthump

• 3 weeks later...

I've got a 164 in green and black I'll part with - make an offer. Board's base and edges are excellent - topsheet usual scuffs. Lot's of life left. Too small for me (6'5", 225 lbs). I bought it because I am crazy for my 167, but 164 is just too hooky for my tastes. In any event, all the best to you in the new endeavor.

I've a FP 160 200S in outstanding condition (ridden 4 times).

Great board for beginners, but won't hold you back as you develop your skills. With a 9.59 sidecut radius, it'll blast tight slalom turns, yet is also stable at speed.

Excellent board for carving mind-blowing arcs on hard snow, slalom racing, and freeriding steep, narrow, or crowded trails. It's also surprisingly good in bumps. You can look forward to many years of high performance riding on it.

Yours for $200 plus shipping.

hi Dave,

can you post some picture for the board, also what is the side cut radius for this board,

thank

kendrick

I've got a 164 in green and black I'll part with - make an offer. Board's base and edges are excellent - topsheet usual scuffs. Lot's of life left. Too small for me (6'5", 225 lbs). I bought it because I am crazy for my 167, but 164 is just too hooky for my tastes. In any event, all the best to you in the new endeavor.

Hi Kendrick. I bought this board from another member last year and the pictures, specs, AND what I paid is all public record. Transparency is beautiful! Go to the members list and look up member garyj and click on "view all threads started by this member". Click on that of March 17, 2005 and scroll top to bottom. Everything is the same with the exception that I spent one day on it. Fun for sure but I am a pretty big guy - I just had too see how short I could go and I found the low end. Get back to me if you'd like.

Hi Dave,

I check it out, the price is within my walet but the side cut radius little too big for me as a beginner learning how to ride hard boot, quote:some one told me side cut radius should be less then 10.0 for a beginner rider on hard boot.

thank for the respone

kendrick

Hi Kendrick. I bought this board from another member last year and the pictures, specs, AND what I paid is all public record. Transparency is beautiful! Go to the members list and look up member garyj and click on "view all threads started by this member". Click on that of March 17, 2005 and scroll top to bottom. Everything is the same with the exception that I spent one day on it. Fun for sure but I am a pretty big guy - I just had too see how short I could go and I found the low end. Get back to me if you'd like.