Note to New Members ×

Noram Finals photos (little late)

Art

Tongue planted firmly in cheek. After being allowed to skid the course (my new motto is "late to every gate"), watching the pros carve it up brought me to a new level ov motivation. Just wait till next year........ ;)

Any one name this Ross imposter, who happen to sneak in a SL run under Ross's Bib??

I myself would not have noticed but due to a timing issue I had to take a re-run when I got to the top I was told to jump in front of Ross who was holding his head very low. When I bent down to let him know I was going to drop before him a very talented Canadain was in his bib. Any one Name this hoodlum....

Sneaky Canadain

Art Great to see you! Thanks to all you Locals on Race day! :biggthump

Any one name this Ross imposter, who happen to sneak in a SL run under Ross's Bib??

I myself would not have noticed but due to a timing issue I had to take a re-run when I got to the top I was told to jump in front of Ross who was holding his head very low. When I bent down to let him know I was going to drop before him a very talented Canadain was in his bib. Any one Name this hoodlum....

hey Bordy

I heard about that sneaky Canadian.

all you need to do is look at the pics from the slalom vs the GS, and you will clearly see that all Ross did was change his helmet, goggles, boots and speed suit-- plus dye his hair and grow a goatee... this is common practice to make these changes day-to-day on the circuit...