Note to New Members ×

TD3 sidewinder, RC10 boots and local pickup boards

dhawkins

Hi there. Lightening up on some good gear that might be of interest. Payment via PayPal preferred, but am willing to work on what might work best for you. Having some difficulty uploading pictures- happy to send them to you if requested. 

BINDINGS

First set has toe bail for front and step in for rear. Also, I have a used step-in piece that can be added to this one for a full step-in system. 6 degree and 3 degree canted plates with red bumpers (non plate) and blue e-pads. No leash. $350 (includes shipping to U.S. addresses).

Second set is full step in. 6 degree and 0 degree canted plates with red bumpers (non plate) and blue e-pads. Unfortunately, I don’t have the 6 bolts that mount the plate to the board attachment $350 (includes shipping to U.S. addresses).

PHK Italia Limited Edition bindings. Installed, but never used. Bought them from abroad many years ago, but don’t know much about them beyond this.   $150 (including shipping to U.S. addresses)

BOOTS

UPZ RC10 boots with intec heels installed. I don’t have the original heel pieces. Never used, but a bit dusty. Shell has 291/312mm and 8.5/9/9.5 stamped in the plastic. Flo liners that read 9 ½ on the side. I wear a 11.5/12 and can get into these guys, although a little snug. $275 with shipping included.

BOARDS

Local Pick Up Only (Los Angeles)

I know it is easy to ship and everyone does it, but I don’t want to spend time on this….sorry, please don’t try to convince me otherwise. Thanks.  

Pure Boarding Bastard 168. $475. Used once.

TD3.jpg

TD32.jpg

RC10.jpg

Pure boarding.jpg

Edited by dhawkins
item sold